NevilleIam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manifested overnight!!!

2 posters

Go down

Manifested overnight!!! Empty Manifested overnight!!!

Post by Berryluv Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:32 pm

I have a wonderfully neat success story to share with you which I almost forgot about because it happened so naturally.

My father (who is a skeptic) and I had a discussion on Wednesday morning about an issue he had been having with our  sewage system in our neighbourhood. He was on the community board and responsible for the maintenance of the property, which included the sewage system which had not been working and we had been dealing with an aweful overflow and stench for over a month. He complained day after day about him having to run around and fix this impossible problem. I told him, we create our world with what we believe to be true. This intrigued him and asked me to explain. I could not explain this, as to not knowing how to explain Neville's teachings to someone who has never heard him before, much less a skeptic.

I did the only thing I could do, I told him that the only way he could understand this was to have an open mind and try it for himself. I asked him to try an experiment, for him to imagine for one night that the issue with the sewage system has ALREADY been resolved, not thinking about how, when or if. Just dwell in the feeling of it already being resolved. To try it for one night, and if he felt good, try it another night, and another.

I am happy to say, Thursday night workmen (not even the workmen he had initially hired) came over and fixed it all night. It is fix, as if nothing happened. Of course my dad is still a skeptic, and thinks it would have happened anyway, but I was glad to see it was fixed, and the feeling of knowing another imaginal act had been accomplished.

I asked him on Wednesday to test his belief in the possibility of already happening. I asked if he believed it would be fixed in a month, he said of course, with no hesitation. Then I asked if he believed it would be resolved in a week, he hesitated but said it would be possible if  (if some great intervention of outside circumstances). So then I asked if he believes it could be resolved in a day, he said NO. Reminding him of this I am sure will have his mind ticking with the possibilities of all this being true, he may be a skeptic now but who knows if this will set the wheels in motion of being a Neville believer.

More in the works.
Berryluv
Berryluv
Admin

https://nevilleiam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Manifested overnight!!! Empty This is brilliant.

Post by 123 Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:51 pm

Berryluv wrote:I have a wonderfully neat success story to share with you which I almost forgot about because it happened so naturally.

My father (who is a skeptic) and I had a discussion on Wednesday morning about an issue he had been having with our  sewage system in our neighbourhood. He was on the community board and responsible for the maintenance of the property, which included the sewage system which had not been working and we had been dealing with an aweful overflow and stench for over a month. He complained day after day about him having to run around and fix this impossible problem. I told him, we create our world with what we believe to be true. This intrigued him and asked me to explain. I could not explain this, as to not knowing how to explain Neville's teachings to someone who has never heard him before, much less a skeptic.

I did the only thing I could do, I told him that the only way he could understand this was to have an open mind and try it for himself. I asked him to try an experiment, for him to imagine for one night that the issue with the sewage system has ALREADY been resolved, not thinking about how, when or if. Just dwell in the feeling of it already being resolved. To try it for one night, and if he felt good, try it another night, and another.

I am happy to say, Thursday night workmen (not even the workmen he had initially hired) came over and fixed it all night. It is fix, as if nothing happened. Of course my dad is still a skeptic, and thinks it would have happened anyway, but I was glad to see it was fixed, and the feeling of knowing another imaginal act had been accomplished.

I asked him on Wednesday to test his belief in the possibility of already happening. I asked if he believed it would be fixed in a month, he said of course, with no hesitation. Then I asked if he believed it would be resolved in a week, he hesitated but said it would be possible if  (if some great intervention of outside circumstances). So then I asked if he believes it could be resolved in a day, he said NO. Reminding him of this I am sure will have his mind ticking with the possibilities of all this being true, he may be a skeptic now but who knows if this will set the wheels in motion of being a Neville believer.

More in the works.

Love it!

Last edited by jacklondon on Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Manifested overnight!!! Empty Re: Manifested overnight!!!

Post by Berryluv Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:14 pm

I have a skeptical view on telling unbelievers about the law because they usually blame it on something else external. They will be ready to accept the truth when they are ready.. Neville says every single one of us will have to fulfill scripture... so it is not your duty to do it for them. My dad still didn't end up believing even though he saw it in such a short time. I prefer to just imagine for others and then in their own time they will come to me when they see scripture being fulfilled through me.

I am testing this for the ultimate also and I will be honest I have gone full circle and come back to Neville about this which I am creating. But hearing about your story only builds my faith.
Berryluv
Berryluv
Admin

https://nevilleiam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Manifested overnight!!! Empty Re: Manifested overnight!!!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum