NevilleIam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM

Go down

I AM Empty I AM

Post by Berryluv Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:04 pm

I know for most of us upon being introduced to Neville and his teachings, you where instantly drawn to his message then utterly confused at the same time. My first experience, Neville just clicked, it felt like an instant attraction, love at first sight sort of way, "OMG where have you been all my life!!! affraid affraid affraid " Then the deeper and deeper I dived into his lectures I was confused and mustering every bit of reasoning in me of how I would internalize this truth that I had the  pleasure of experiencing.

It took several months and listening to each lecture over and over, that I would find beautiful parts that resonated with me. It took amazing teachers like [url=freeneville.com]Mr. 2020[/url] and [url=realneville.com]Real Neville[/url] that broke down the bible interpretations and his manifesting techniques to really turn things up a notch for me. I started also gaining the confidence that I would be able to interpret all the Neville teachings on my own when I realized this one simple concept; I AM

Who is I AM?

First of all, if one knew nothing about Neville I am sure you've heard about the Power of I am.

I am; two most powerful words, for what you put after them shapes your reality.

Which is all in itself gloris, but with Neville he takes it a step which goes much further into who I AM really is:

"I am the LORD and there is no other. I form light and create darkness. I make weal and create woe. I, the LORD, do all these things." (Isaiah 45) Then John tells us, "As He is, so are we in this world." Although man is taught the God who creates the weal and the woe is someone greater than himself, scripture tells us that as God is, so are we!

I am is God, and God is our wonderful human imagination.

Awaken to who and what you are, which is I Am. Once you know who I Am, there is nothing....nothing in this world you cannot do, have or be. You are infinate because you are God, and God is expressed through your wonderful imagination, and He who is within you speaks to you through desires of this world.

I Am that I Am, I can interpret this scripture and uncover its truths, I can manifest whatever I like, I can be in any state I choose all because I have awoken to the knowing who I Am.

Neville explains the power of I Am in basically all of his lectures, and the reason for this is to grasp the importance of knowing this. Because knowing this is the pearl. One could be illiterate, deaf, blind or any limitations on what the world would call lacking, but once you know your power you have everything. You are capable of anything.

"Disregard appearances, conditions, infact  all evidence of your senses that deny the fulfillment of your desire. Rest in the assumption that you are already what you want to be, for in that determind assumption you and your Infinate Being (God) are merged in creative unity, and with your Infinate Being all things are possible. God never fails." Neville Goddard
Berryluv
Berryluv
Admin

https://nevilleiam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum