NevilleIam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagining for each other

2 posters

Go down

Imagining for each other Empty Prayer and believe with me

Post by Mario1234567 Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:00 pm

Ok can i ask that you guys pray with me here. For 2 years 30 Months ago. I met this girl i instantly fell in love with her. I panicked and started looking at all my flaws. I got scared. She ended up picking another dude over me... I was devastated but i was determined not to give up. Time went by and i ended up telling her that i was in love with her. I was completely honest but she just didnt believe me... Well months went by and i didnt hear from her i couldn't (cant) stop thinking of her. I love her so much that it physically hurts. I want to marry this person i want to be the love of her life. I want to die with this person. Over time i started doing weird things like buying her presents and sticking them in the bottom of my closet in hopes that one day i could give them to her... I opened a bank accout to save for a wedding and for a home for us to live in. I posted on Nevillution's video The one called walk by Faith. She had kind words and i feel and see a change. Where there was nothing before now. The guy she was with has moved away they are still together but after that she came right to me. She has told me certain things. That ill keep withheld because i dont wanna down anyone but she has been the dudes who she has to take care of and ignore her she has to treat them like little kids which is fine but i see her as much more than that she is a queen... She complains and hopes it will change but it never does she told me the same thing 2 years ago. Also which is fine. But she has been giving me her time more than ever but i have can do to much because even though he is gone they are still together. I am 28 She is 24 and he is 21 btw. Anyway in the course of a month i was able to give her all the things ive been collecting for her. And we've watched movies and talked about things but i cant go any further until they officially break up. When she comes to my house i dont touch her or anything weird because with my love comes respect. I wont do anything awful or something that would confuse her. I want to be natural i want her to love me just as much as i love her one day. I dont wanna tell our kids that Daddy stole Mommy from someone cause that is not me.... When she drives away from me i feel this overwhelming sadness. I want her to stay with me forever. I know men dont talk like this but i am a Man who wont give up and i am very Passionate about this. I have been saying since last year 2015 that on October 27, 2017 i will be Married to Diamond.. That is 364 days from today. Oh My name is Mark and her name is Diamond... On October 27, 2017 we will Mr. And Mrs. Ferguson.. i have alot of Faith in this God wont let me down i know he wont....

That is my story. I Love this person and i want to give my life to her.... One day ill post pictures of the wedding her and Video on YouTube you all can attend. Thanks for listening.

Mario1234567

Back to top Go down

Imagining for each other Empty Re: Imagining for each other

Post by Berryluv Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:10 pm

Mario1234567 wrote:Ok can i ask that you guys pray with me here. For 2 years 30 Months ago. I met this girl i instantly fell in love with her. I panicked and started looking at all my flaws. I got scared. She ended up picking another dude over me... I was devastated but i was determined not to give up. Time went by and i ended up telling her that i was in love with her. I was completely honest but she just didnt believe me... Well months went by and i didnt hear from her i couldn't (cant) stop thinking of her. I love her so much that it physically hurts. I want to marry this person i want to be the love of her life. I want to die with this person. Over time i started doing weird things like buying her presents and sticking them in the bottom of my closet in hopes that one day i could give them to her... I opened a bank accout to save for a wedding and for a home for us to live in. I posted on Nevillution's video The one called walk by Faith. She had kind words and i feel and see a change. Where there was nothing before now. The guy she was with has moved away they are still together but after that she came right to me. She has told me certain things. That ill keep withheld because i dont wanna down anyone but she has been the dudes who she has to take care of and ignore her she has to treat them like little kids which is fine but i see her as much more than that she is a queen... She complains and hopes it will change but it never does she told me the same thing 2 years ago. Also which is fine. But she has been giving me her time more than ever but i have can do to much because even though he is gone they are still together. I am 28 She is 24 and he is 21 btw. Anyway in the course of a month i was able to give her all the things ive been collecting for her. And we've watched movies and talked about things but i cant go any further until they officially break up. When she comes to my house i dont touch her or anything weird because with my love comes respect. I wont do anything awful or something that would confuse her. I want to be natural i want her to love me just as much as i love her one day. I dont wanna tell our kids that Daddy stole Mommy from someone cause that is not me.... When she drives away from me i feel this overwhelming sadness. I want her to stay with me forever. I know men dont talk like this but i am a Man who wont give up and i am very Passionate about this. I have been saying since last year 2015 that on October 27, 2017 i will be Married to Diamond.. That is 364 days from today. Oh My name is Mark and her name is Diamond... On October 27, 2017 we will Mr. And Mrs. Ferguson.. i have alot of Faith in this God wont let me down i know he wont....

That is my story. I Love this person and i want to give my life to her.... One day ill post pictures of the wedding her and Video on YouTube you all can attend.  Thanks for listening.

Hey Mario,
Welcome to the forum. Firstly, I moved your post from the Welcome Introduction section to this area, so more users will be directed in viewing your post.
I am so happy to hear that you have been inspired by Neville Goddard's teachings and finding ways to implement them in your life. You are on the right track with using Neville's pearls of wisdom as a way to direct your future. If I may give a bit of advice, start reading up more on Neville's lectures and get the true essence of his lessons, and gain an understanding that imagination is truly all there is. When you have gained an true understanding you will then know the very thoughts you think, the words you say, and the beliefs you hold are truly what shapes your world today. I of course will be imagining you sharing wonderful news with us soon.
Berryluv
Berryluv
Admin

https://nevilleiam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum