NevilleIam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revision Works!

Go down

Revision Works! Empty Revision Works!

Post by Berryluv Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:40 am

And now, go, write it before them on a tablet, and inscribe it in a book, that it may be for the time to come as a witness forever. — ISAIAH 30:8

One of my favorite Neville Goddard books of all time would happen to be The Law and the Promise. Along with the Neville's wise teachings of the application of the law and eventually the fulfilment of the promise, is living testimonials from his students. Basically a book of REVISION!

I must admit although I am an avid Neville follower, at first I did not put revison into full practice. However, I would like to share a revision story a friend of mine helped me with.

It was the first week in November and I attended a surprise birthday event. Enjoying the day riding quads/ATV's, fishing, paintballing etc. Apparently I was having way too much fun, I fell off the ATV and badly injured my leg, along with several black and blues all over my body. I did not feel the pain as much until the day after the accident. I couldn't walk, felt like I was in a train wreck. Two days had passed and I spoke to a friend (you know who you are pretty lady) about my discomfort. She revised my leg being healed and me being totally normal and healthy. The very next day, I got up that morning and could walk again. It was a miracle, the transformation within 24 hours, and the days following I got better and better. Weeks later you can hardly see the scars. I am so thankful!

Stories like these are great reminders to implement revision in to our lives daily, for everything...even good things so they can be better things.

Have an amazing day everyone!
Berryluv
Berryluv
Admin

https://nevilleiam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Revision Works! Empty Re: Revision Works!

Post by Berryluv Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:41 am

Berryluv
Berryluv
Admin

https://nevilleiam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down