NevilleIam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trip to NY

2 posters

Go down

Trip to NY Empty Trip to NY

Post by Berryluv Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:07 pm

Now this success story totally blew me away and really strengthened my belief in the law.

My brother, who lived in NY had passed and I needed to be in NY for the funeral. When I looked on the tickets the week before I saw where it would have costed me $1500 in total for myself and my daughter to fly to NY then to FL then back to Jamaica (Where I am currently living now)...
I said to myself, that seems reasonable but I have a figure in my head ($600) significalty lower but I said to myself that anything is possible and somehow thats what I wanted. I didn't know what I would have to do to get the ticket prices to be lowered to $600 but I knew somehow it would all work out. A day later I checked the prices, it increased!!! (yikes) Shocked Something told me to message a gf of mine who worked with Jetblue (universe giving me a nudge). I messaged her and asked her if Jetblue was having any discounts etc. She said, she had a buddy pass (a free ticket that airline employees are given and they can share them with family but you only pay taxes), she could let me have, but I needed two.. I thanked her and arranged for the following day to pay her the taxes for those passes..
So the following day comes.. she not only gives me one buddy pass.. she gives me two.. and.. she not only gives me the two passes but two extra tickets for my flight to NY to FL.. I was only responsible for my ticket back to Jamaica.. which only costed..You guessed it. $620!!!!...

I only paid $620 for my entire trip (buddy pass taxes included)!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Berryluv
Berryluv
Admin

https://nevilleiam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trip to NY Empty Re: Trip to NY

Post by Nevillution Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:32 pm

Wow that's a fantastic success story Berry! I was just looking at flights form NY to Serbia and saw it had went up and felt the same *Yikes* I never thought to imagine in this area. Thanks for inspiration Very Happy

Nevillution

Back to top Go down

Post by Berryluv Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:44 pm

Nevillution wrote:Wow that's a fantastic success story Berry! I was just looking at flights form NY to Serbia and saw it had went up and felt the same *Yikes* I never thought to imagine in this area. Thanks for inspiration Very Happy

I am happy it was an inspiration for you at the right time. Maybe you had something to do with me sharing now Laughing Laughing Laughing
Berryluv
Berryluv
Admin

https://nevilleiam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevillution Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:47 pm

hahaha did I? Hahah yes for sure possibly, somewhere that seed was planted and has now harvested Very Happy

Nevillution

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum