NevilleIam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't limit yourself

2 posters

Go down

Don't limit yourself Empty Don't limit yourself

Post by DCS82 Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:21 pm

Hey all. Some of you I'm sure I've run across in other forums. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that living in the state is a fantastic way to make your dreams come true. I've done this in varying degrees in one form or another, but it wasn't until I started reading some of the works of Neville that I really started to understand what it was I was doing.

Like many people, I was drawn to this because I lost someone that was very dear to me, and I wanted them back. I struggled with this particular topic for a while, in fact. When I applied the principles of living in the state to my desire, things just sort of fell together. What do I mean by that? Well, I mean, I realized what living in the state and feeling it real meant to me. To me, it didn't mean setting aside blocks of time to visualize anymore. To me, living in the state meant accepting that I already had the things that I wanted, and letting go of that need to control things. Another way of saying this is: you can't want, desire, chase after something that you already have, right? Once this clicked, I decided to revise the past hurts that were stuck in my head. They never happened. This new reality was the only reality. Period. Then, I simply visualized my life as I desired it to be...and I just imagined that it was like that right now. I only did this once. The trick after this is to maintain that state. You don't "want" what you already "have," so you have to just let those feelings go.

Since my life was as I desired, I decided to focus on other things in life. I'm in a pretty busy aerospace field, so work started piling up and I just dove in. I surrounded myself with good friends and passionate people. This is what I'd be doing if I had that person I wanted in my life, right? I'd be busy and focused on other things.

One day, out of the blue, she got in touch with me. I'll spare you the details, because they are really only for me...but we found each other and got back together again. It was amazing, happened in a completely spontaneous way. When I look back at the various events, I have to laugh at the chain. Neville always says that the Universe conspires to get you what you believe you have already in a way you don't always expect. Well...it did. And it happened at a time when I was totally focused on other things. It was absolutely the last thing on my mind. This is an important point: The more important this thing is to you...the more you worry about it and stress about it...the more you keep yourself away from it. The best way to do this, I think, is: revise your past....make a new one that simply just IS. Let those old, past hurts fade away. Imagine your life is as you want it to be. See it, just once. Experience the joy and fun. Then...just assume that is your life now. So...now that you have what you want...what next? Do you want to work towards a promotion? Go on a trip? What are you PASSIONATE about? See where I'm going with this?

One last thing: TIME DOES NOT MATTER! Stop limiting yourself to a week, or a month or a year. Really, it doesn't matter. I also recently heard from a woman who destroyed my heart 10 years ago. I wanted, and wished and hoped she would come back and apologize...and when she didn't, I hated her. I held a severe hatred in my heart for her for 10 years! Once things got going again with my fiance', I realized...why should I hate this other woman? She deserves to be happy. I truly, TRULY let go of that hatred I had for her, and wished her a happy and fulfilling life. Guess what? The next week...she added me on facebook. She's obsessed with me. In fact, she's apologized for the past, the way I wanted her to, numerous times. She actually just told me that she's in love with me and absolutely crazy about me the other week.

So...if you know this works and you know that you can get them back...WHO CARES what happens between now and then? You want them back? Claim them in your mind. Accept that this is the only reality for you. It just IS. Then, forget about the stress and anxiety associated with it. DO YOU. Get involved in your passions. They WILL be back, and when they are, it won't matter if they dated, got married, etc. Know why? Because THEY WILL BE WITH YOU, now. That's it! Let go of that anxiety and fear that is holding you back. Claim what you want, and let go of all of those negative feelings that are just dragging you down. When they come back, you don't want to say "well, I was miserable and waiting for you....look how much I've suffered...love me..." You want to be like "Oh! I have to tell you about all of the incredible things that have happened! I've done this thing, and this thing, and OH! THIS THING! I have to share this with you!" See which one sounds better? They don't want to hear that you've been miserable...they want to hear that you've had an amazing time.

SO...

Be amazing.

-Dan

DCS82

Back to top Go down

Don't limit yourself Empty Re: Don't limit yourself

Post by Berryluv Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:45 pm

Such an inspiring success story Dan, thank you for taking the time out to give such details about your experience. You are so right about letting go and focusing on other things. Carrying on our lives not worrying and living from the desire and not thinking of. It's stories like these that really give me inspiration.
Berryluv
Berryluv
Admin

https://nevilleiam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Berryluv Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:10 am

I had to re-read this again.... because from the chat, your story keeps getting better and better!
Berryluv
Berryluv
Admin

https://nevilleiam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum