NevilleIam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marriage Proposal case study

Go down

The Marriage Proposal case study Empty The Marriage Proposal case study

Post by Berryluv Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:39 pm

This is one of my favorite testimonials from The Law and the Promise

“Are You Imagining Pure Dreams Of Fancy or Images From Memory – There Is A Definite Difference”
“Wouldst thou be in a Dream, and yet not sleep?” Try to revise your day every night before falling asleep. Try to visualize clearly and enter into the revised scene which would be the imaginal solution of your problem. The revised imaginal structure may have a great influence on others, but that is not your concern. The “other” influenced in the following story is profoundly grateful for that influence.

“Last August, while on a ‘blind date’ I met the man I wanted to marry. This happens sometimes, and it happened to me. He was everything I had ever thought of as desirable in a husband. Two days after this enchanted evening, it was necessary for me to change my place of residence because of my work, and that same week the mutual friend who had introduced me to this man, moved away from the city. I realized that the man I had met probably did not know of my new address, and frankly, I was not sure he knew my name.

“After your last lecture, I spoke to you of this situation. Although I had plenty of other ‘dates’ I could not forget this one man. Your lecture was based on revising our day; and after speaking to you, I determined to revise my day, every day. Before going to sleep that night, I felt I was in a different bed, in my own home, as a married woman — and not as a single working girl, sharing an apartment with three other girls. I twisted an imaginary wedding band on my imaginary left hand, saying over and over to myself, ‘This is wonderful! I really am Mrs. J.E.!’ and I fell asleep in what was—a moment before—a waking dream.

“I repeated this imaginary scene for one month, night after night. The first week in October he ‘found’ me. On our second date, I knew my dreams were rightly placed. Your teaching tells us to live in the end of our desire until that desire becomes ‘fact’ so although I did not know how he felt toward me, I continued, night after night, living in the feeling of my dream realized.

“The results? In November he proposed. In January we announced our engagement; and the following May we were married. The loveliest part of it all, however, is that I am happier than I ever dreamed possible; and I know in my heart, he is too.” . . . Mrs. am happier than I ever dreamed possible; and I know in my heart, he is too.” . . . Mrs. J.E.

By using her imagination radically, instead of conservatively,—by building her world out of pure dreams of fancy—rather than using images supplied by memory, she brought about the fulfillment of her dream. Common sense would have used images supplied by her memory, and thereby perpetuated the fact of lack in her life. Imagination created what she desired out of a dream of fancy. Everyone must live wholly on the level of imagination, and it must be consciously and deliberately undertaken.
Berryluv
Berryluv
Admin

https://nevilleiam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Marriage Proposal case study Empty Re: The Marriage Proposal case study

Post by Berryluv Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:48 pm

You can also find a few more case studies here in pdf version.... http://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/neville-goddard.html#neville-goddard-case-studies

I love to read these over and over ...
Berryluv
Berryluv
Admin

https://nevilleiam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum