NevilleIam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Well, It Would Have Happened Anyway"

3 posters

Go down

"Well, It Would Have Happened Anyway" Empty "Well, It Would Have Happened Anyway"

Post by 123 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:07 pm

I originally posted this in the introduction section and Berry recommended I repost it here. I definitely believe it will help strengthen the faith of someone brand new to Neville's teachings to "come, test it and see". When I first found Neville, I guess you could say I wrapped my fingers around the chair and stuck my feet into the rug to keep a sense of the reality of things, like he once said his Freudian psychiatrist friend did. So I post this here for anyone who is coming through like I did in that first year, fighting with themselves maybe in order to test the law of Liberty, like Neville teaches.

Last edited by jacklondon on Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

"Well, It Would Have Happened Anyway" Empty Re: "Well, It Would Have Happened Anyway"

Post by Berryluv Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:42 pm

Amazing success story, and you are truly an inspiration to me and many other here I am sure. It is so amazing to see what transpires when we stick to what works. And once you realize you are GOD, there is not a thing in this world you cannot accomplish.

I look forward to hearing more.
Berryluv
Berryluv
Admin

https://nevilleiam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"Well, It Would Have Happened Anyway" Empty Re: "Well, It Would Have Happened Anyway"

Post by Berryluv Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:49 pm

I just felt the need to re-read your success story or transformation is what it seems to be. Remarkable....

I think many of us can relate to having a strong disconnect with Neville in the begining because he relies heavily on dissecting scripture. And it's either that we are heavily religious or against it. But as you said, when we understand that he is not referring to the bible as a literal story that took place years ago, but the reference to states and sort of a guideline through life and identifying Christ.

Berryluv
Berryluv
Admin

https://nevilleiam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevillution Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:50 pm

lol this times me out and I lost my entire response ><

In brief, I was saying I can relate, on one hand, what Neville wrote struck so deep within me but on another hand, I had a hard time at first getting past how Biblical he was. This is because growing up religion was used on me to control me in a scary way, like my mom (and others) would talk about God as a punishing God and if I didn't do this or that he would have me drown or get in a car accident and that was God so i was scared of God when I was a child. But in time, I came to see the Bible stand for something beautiful as Neville taught.

Nevillution

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum