NevilleIam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manifest with Inner Cnversation Formula

2 posters

Go down

Manifest with Inner Cnversation Formula Empty Manifest with Inner Cnversation Formula

Post by nikolabusic Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:46 pm

"Now, don’t modify your objective. You know what you want? Well, that’s it!
Now, what would the feeling be like, and what would I say, and to whom would I say it?
Well, now, carry on that conversation from the premise of the wish fulfilled, and try to keep it up until it is natural – feels natural.
When it takes on the tones of reality and the feeling of naturalness, you’ve got it! The thing is working now." -Neville

Summary:

1. Know what you want.
2. Ask yourself what would the feeling be like if it were true. (Feeling comes)
3. What would you say and to whom would you say it (if it were true)?
4. Imagine that conversation with somebody you love that loves you back (family, friend, partner, neighbor...)
5. Repeat the conversation until you feel it is a natural part of your life (your fulfilled desire(s) )
6. Manifestation!

HAPPY MANIFESTING!
nikolabusic
nikolabusic

http://nevillegoddard.live

Back to top Go down

Manifest with Inner Cnversation Formula Empty Re: Manifest with Inner Cnversation Formula

Post by Berryluv Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:58 pm

Nikola you did it again, wonderful post.

FEELING IS THE SECRET

Thank you for this post

nikolabusic wrote:"Now, don’t modify your objective. You know what you want? Well, that’s it!
Now, what would the feeling be like, and what would I say, and to whom would I say it?
Well, now, carry on that conversation from the premise of the wish fulfilled, and try to keep it up until it is natural – feels natural.
When it takes on the tones of reality and the feeling of naturalness, you’ve got it! The thing is working now." -Neville

Summary:

1. Know what you want.
2. Ask yourself what would the feeling be like if it were true. (Feeling comes)
3. What would you say and to whom would you say it (if it were true)?
4. Imagine that conversation with somebody you love that loves you back (family, friend, partner, neighbor...)
5. Repeat the conversation until you feel it is a natural part of your life (your fulfilled desire(s) )
6. Manifestation!

HAPPY MANIFESTING!
Berryluv
Berryluv
Admin

https://nevilleiam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down