NevilleIam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Just Love Success Stories!

Go down

stories - I Just Love Success Stories! Empty I Just Love Success Stories!

Post by Berryluv Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:29 pm

I swear, this whole success story category seems to be my journal for my manifestations lately (at least the ones I can remember). Revision works for every single thing, 100% of the time guaranteed. And the more you use it, the easier it gets. I have made it a point of duty to never let the my head hit the pillow until I have revised my day. If the day went well, I revise it anyway for an even better day and totally envision the parts I would like to change. I also ensure to fill my heart with gratitude as I give much appreciation for the outcome already going my way. It's such a wonderful thing to do for yourself and another.

Here is just a small example of how I used REVISION to change the circumstances I had last week.

Over the Thanksgiving season (for those of you in the U.S.) I took part in the typical shopping oppotunities online for sales etc...Placed my order, got some wonderful deals and awaited my shippment. However a few days later I realized one of the orders could not be fulfilled because of a security issue with my card....They tried contacting me but for some unforseen reason I was totally unaware of this until days later. They cancelled my order. Now how was I to undo this? I had already seen in my imagination me enjoying all the items I bought?

No worries, I put REVISION to the test.

Called up the seller and told them about my order...Long story short...not only did they resolve the issue, they said my order would still arrive at the original date I ordered and because it was their mistake, they waived the shipping feel ($22)...and with that being waived I could place more items on my order.

Here is the twist. The exact items I placed on my list when I looked back at my order summary where the exact items I wanted but took them off the list because I was trying to stay under budget.....

OHH HOW I LOVE REVISION.

Test yourselfs!
Berryluv
Berryluv
Admin

https://nevilleiam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down