NevilleIam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mental exercise for ignoring the physical

2 posters

Go down

Mental exercise for ignoring the physical Empty Mental exercise for ignoring the physical

Post by nikolabusic Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:39 pm

What I did, and still do sometimes is when I'm home I play some radio or some music or some audio talk out loud.

Then I sit down to do a session while having some music or somebody talking something.

And while something is playing out loud, completely withdraw your attention within and simply ignore the outside.

You will hear it but put your attention to your imaginal doings.

You'll hear the outside, but try to listen to the inner regardless.

And practicing this will make it very easy for you when you hear somebody/something saying that your desire or their own is not fulfilled yet. You will hear that, but wont listen to it.

(Note: It's better to play some music that you do NOT like)

Happy Manifesting!
nikolabusic
nikolabusic

http://nevillegoddard.live

Back to top Go down

Mental exercise for ignoring the physical Empty Re: Mental exercise for ignoring the physical

Post by Kukasai Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:14 pm

What a great idea! We really need to train our minds. Nikola you should do a retreat, where we can go and practide your methods with you to get our minds trained.

Kukasai

Back to top Go down

Mental exercise for ignoring the physical Empty Re: Mental exercise for ignoring the physical

Post by nikolabusic Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:53 pm

Kukasai wrote:What a great idea! We really need to train our minds. Nikola you should do a retreat, where we can go and practide your methods with you to get our minds trained.

That's a lovely idea, J! And why not, I'm up for that Smile
nikolabusic
nikolabusic

http://nevillegoddard.live

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down